After the estate sale is under contract, we perform a second walk-through of the house with the client.
A detailed inspection of each room is completed. All closets, pantries, drawers, nooks, and crannies are inspected. We will even climb up in the attic! This inspection gives us a thorough understanding of the items in the house. Often, we find items the home-owner had forgotten or didn't even know about.
It is at this time that we must know the following:
- Items that are not for sale,
- Items you intend to keep,
- Items for which a reserve is required,
- Parts of the house that are off-limits,
- Restroom availability for our staff.
Contact an Estate Sale Specialist
Let Us Plan Your Estate Sale
Last Modified: 03-Oct-2019 09:50:25 — Last Rendered: 28-Jan-2020 09:39:12