After the estate sale is under contract, we perform a second walk-through of the house with the client. It is during this meeting that we perform a more detailed inspection of each room and item of note.
All closets, pantries, drawers, nooks, and crannies are opened and inspected. We will even climb up into the attic! This inspection gives us a thorough understanding of the items in the house. Often, we find items the home-owner had forgotten or did not even know about.
It is at this time that we must know the following:
- Items that are not for sale,
- Items you intend to keep,
- Items for which a reserve is required,
- Parts of the house that are off-limits,
- Restroom availability for our staff.
Contact an Estate Sale Specialist
Let Us Plan Your Estate Sale
Last Modified: 26-Feb-2020 09:37:16 — Last Rendered: 30-Sep-2020 16:00:03